Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm still here


My apologies for the lack of blogging lately. I've been occupied trying to find employment recently. I thought that I should at least blog a couple times before we have another election.

I'm not surprised by the planes for a liberal alliance. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen earlier. The last election must have acted as a wake up call.

My guess is that the liberals see the down economy and Harper's resistance to a stimulus plan as their opportunity to get into power. It may bee good news in the short term for the Canadian left, but in the long run it is a bad sign. This move is most defiantly a huge sign of weakness.

2 comments:

Forex said...

Where are you man, why you are not writing anymore

Bloggingbooks said...

Dear undergroundecon blog author,


I am hereby contacting you, following a visit of your blog, which I find very appropriate for a publication.

I am an employee of Bloggingbooks publishing house, which is the new publishing brand of the well-established scientific publishing house, known as SVH Verlag. We are currently actively looking for new authors.

Bloggingbooks would like to broaden its publication's portfolio and in this respect, comes my question: would you have any interest in publishing your blog posts into book format?

You will find information about bloggingbooks on our homepage (bloggingbooks.net). The best way to get in touch with me will be per e-mail.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

contact email: m [dot] gorbulea [at] bloggingbooks [dot] de